Labor Day Weekend… yes yes yes! Is there anyone who doesn’t need this break? We’ve been zooming through this year. Everyone I know is at peak stress. Take a deep breath, and exhale. Make some room in your mouth for delicious potluck recipes. We’re gonna be okay.
I’m going to make this really easy for you. We have really easy potluck recipes, so there’s no need to stress over feeding a crowd, okay? This weekend is about LESS stress. You should be able to sit back and enjoy yourself with as little work as possible. Don’t you wish someone would just make your potluck contribution for you – and you wouldn’t have to pay them? There’s someone like that in your cabinet named Slow Cooker.
Slow Cooker is totally willing to shoulder this for you, so just trust in your friend, here. You can dump some stuff in there, and then show up at the potluck with food and eat to your heart’s content. Sound good? Glad we’re on the same page.
Without further ado, here’s our collection of perfect slow cooker recipes for Labor Day Weekend. As a bonus, we’ll tell you how to make a pasta salad. See? We’re gonna be okay.
10+ Labor Day Potluck Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Taco Bar – Great if you’re hosting or bringing the main dish!
- Lightened Up Taco Casserole
- BBQ Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Recipe – Here’s 11 more slow cooker pulled pork recipes!
- Mini Muffin Tin Pulled Pork Bites
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip
- Slow Cooker Meatball Sliders
- Chili Dog Slow Cooker Casserole
- Simple Cornbread Recipe for the Slow Cooker
Bonus Potluck Recipes:
Plus, check out The Best Labor Day BBQ Recipes.
P.S. If you don’t have a slow cooker, just make these Party Tortilla Pinwheels.
What are your Labor Day plans?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- 10 Slow Cooker Appetizers to Kick Off the Big Game - January 27, 2018
- 10 Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes: Tender and Juicy Main Dish - January 5, 2018
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups — Ever - October 26, 2017