Today is the third day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Like AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes’s Facebook Page AND:
Leave a comment on this blog post telling us:
DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CRANBERRY SAUCE OR BUY A CAN?
Receive one additional entry by leaving a comment on this recipe for Six Hour Cranberry Chicken on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes’ site. Just go to the recipe on the site here —> Six Hour Cranberry Chicken and leave a comment.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes Facebook page to be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Wednesday, November 27, at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US.
“Sleigh of Prizes” Text/Rules:
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on today’s recipe on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on the featured recipes for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “Sleigh of Prizes,” one of each of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway prizes, you must leave a comment on today’s recipe of the day, Six Hour Cranberry Chicken.
- You have until Friday, December 6, 2013 at 11:59 CST to comment on our recipes on the site.
- One comment per person, per recipe on the site, is permitted to be posted each day of the Giveaway.
- Comments left on this blog post do not count towards the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 7, 2013.
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- All-Star Recipe: King Ranch Chicken Casserole - April 13, 2016
- 7 New Dump Dinners for the New Year - January 21, 2016
- 20+ Holiday Slow Cooker Recipes for a No-Fuss Feast - December 14, 2015