Aside from the Pie for the holidays the next best thing is a delicious homemade cheesecake. I ventured out last year making Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake. It was a hit and gone in mere minutes. This year I have been scouring the web looking for new cheesecake recipes to try.
If you are looking for a few new cheesecake recipes to try this year, then I have just the ones for you. Break out of your cake box a bit and check these out:
1. Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake – These are 2 of my favorite things combined into a lovely cheesecake. It does not get much better than this.
2. Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake – We thought that cinnamon rolls were amazing, right? How about adding a little cheesecake to the cinnamon roll. A decadent dessert to grace your holiday table.
3. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies – These are bite size and perfect for a party as well as for little kids.
4. Stevia Strawberry Swirl – This is perfect for those of us on a low calorie diet. Get the same great taste with half the calories.
5. Salted Caramel Vanilla Cheesecake – Salted Caramel is all the rage this holiday season and I am positive this will be too at your family party.
There you have it my top 5 cheesecake recipes if only I could eat these all without gaining a pound! What’s your favorite cheesecake?
Kristy Still is the creator of Mommy Hates Cooking, wife to a loving husband and mother to an energy filled toddler. She realized after her son was born that her cooking skills were going to have to go up a notch to keep healthy food on the table for her family. There was only one problem, she hates cooking. She ended up making the decision to start her own blog as an attempt to find motivation and share her trials with others. To learn more about Kristy be sure to check out her featured foodie profile on RecipeLion.
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- The Best Way to Carry Casseroles + UpCart and Upgrade Bag Giveaway! - August 16, 2016
- How to Stock Your Kitchen in Three Steps + Swiss Diamond Giveway - August 15, 2016
- Behind-the-Scenes Cookbook Food Styling Tips from Adia Benson - August 8, 2016