Today is Day 4 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the fourth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Perfect Pasta Primavera Recipe from Abundant Chef.
Perfect Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 6-8 cups of water
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups of broccoli spears
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Bring the water to a boil and add the pasta.
- Cook pasta for 7-9 minutes and then add the vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables and pasta are tender.
- Drain, add the olive oil, salt, pepper and marinara.
- Toss well and serve immediately.
Enter to win one Cutting Board Set from Abundant Chef. These durable cutting boards will make chopping up ingredients a dream!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite pasta sauce?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 5, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 4, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series. There are still 8 chances to win!
Congratulations to Susan!
You’ve won the Abundant Chef Cutting Board Set! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Plus, don’t miss your opportunity to win a “sleigh” of prizes!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 22, 2017
- 25+ Old Fashioned Recipes from the 40s, 50s, and 60s - May 19, 2017
- 8 Side Dish Casseroles You’ll Love - May 10, 2017