Calling all foodies, cooks, RecipeLion readers, and Pinterest-aholics. Do you find yourself whiling away the hours on Pinterest, procrastinating, or as we like to call it – pincrastinating, searching through delicious recipes?
Are you interested in winning a lot of free stuff because you were pincrastinating and pinning recipes to your boards? If so, we have great news for you. RecipeLion and our friends at La Preferida are proud to bring you…..
We are proud to announce our Pinning and Wining contest, which will be held on Pinterest! If you’ve never used Pinterest before, never fear! You can request an invitation and then read all about how to use Pinterest before you enter our Pinning and Winning contest.
Here’s How it Works
- To enter the contest go to our board titled “Pinning and Winning with RecipeLion.“
- Repin and leave a comment on any or all of the recipes on the board. Make sure that if you repin a recipe that you also leave a comment.
- Each repin and comment must have the hashtag #RecipeLion in order to have it count as an entry.
- You must follow RecipeLion on Pinterest to be eligible to win.
- The contest closes July 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST, so only repins and comments left within the start date and end date count as entries.
- A winner will be chosen each day and announced right here on the blog. On July 3rd, we will announce a grand prize winner.
- You must be 18 years or older to win, and you must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Limit one comment for each one pinned recipe.
- We’ll pick a random winner from your comments.
Winners will receive this delicious prize package from La Preferida
Good luck to all of you “pin” heads out there, and start pinning. Check back here on the RecipeLion blog every day between June 25 and July 2nd to see who the daily winner is. Good luck and start pinning.