We’re huge fans of dump desserts, and there’s no better flavor option than apple when you’re faced with lovely fall gatherings. Apple is a crowd-pleaser. When you absolutely need your fall apple fix, dump dessert recipes are also a quick and easy way to satisfy your craving.
For #AppleWeek, guest blogger The Seasoned Mom (Blair Lonergan) created a very special Dump and Bake Caramel Apple Crisp recipe, which we couldn’t be more excited about. It’s the perfect combination of fresh apples, cinnamon and caramel. Best of all, it’s a cake mix recipe – which is our absolute favorite shortcut for desserts! Definitely start with this recipe if you’ve never made a dump dessert before. It’s everything a great fall recipe should be!
Your slow cooker is your best friend when it comes to great dump desserts. There are tons of apple slow cooker desserts out there, and it can be intimidating to decide which one to make. We rounded up our favorites from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com so you can take your pick of the bunch.
12 Apple-tizing Dump Desserts
- Dump and Bake Caramel Apple Crisp recipe – Brand new!
- 6-Ingredient Upside Down Caramel Apple Cake
- Simple Slow Cooker Apple Pie
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler
- Apple Pie Coffee Cake
- Three Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Apple Crumble
- Cake Mix Apple Pie Coffee Cake
- Apple Spiked Monkey Bread
- Slow Cooker Apple Dumplings
- Apple Brown Betty
Psst… peach lovers. We have 20+ Southern Cobbler Dump Cakes you’ll love!
P.S. If you love easy recipes like these, check out our collection of dump dinner recipes!
- 10 Healthy Dump Dinners for Lazy People Who Want to Be Skinny
- 10 Dump Dinners for Weekends
- 15 Dump & Go Dinners to Make Weeknights Easy
Which dump dessert appeals to you?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- The Best of the 1950s: Vintage-Inspired Slow Cooker Recipes for Your Kitchen Today - March 15, 2017
- Easter Desserts Take the Cake: Slow Cooker Creates Magic - March 14, 2017
- Beer livens St. Patrick’s Day Slow Cooker Recipes - March 13, 2017