Today is Day 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Today’s Recipe : Berry Shortcake
On the second day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Berry Shortcake from Architec!
- Pound cake sliced
- Whipped cream cheese (slightly softened)
- Strawberries and blueberries
- Garnish: Berries & whipped cream
- Apply the first layer with sliced pound cake. Make sure to press down and mold the pound cake together.
- Second layer, apply the whipped cream cheese and sliced strawberries.
- Third layer, apply sliced pound cake. Make sure to press down and old the pound cake together.
- Add the fourth layer of whipped cream cheese and blueberries.
- Apply the third layer of pound cake. Don’t forget to mold the pound cake together!
- Press down the pound cake firmly because the more pressed the prettier the stack!
- Slice and garnish with whipped cream and berries.
Architec is an all-female company that uses elements of architecture to improve the functionality of everyday kitchen essentials. With a wide variety of tools to help with cooking and growing food, Architec has all the kitchen products you could need. This Five Minute Stackable Appetizer Maker will make layered dishes a breeze!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite layered dish to make?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 8, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 7, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to Valerie Kisamore!
You’ve won the Architec 5 Minute Stackable Appetizer Maker! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured! A $700+ Value!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 17 Summer BBQ Recipes For a Crowd - June 20, 2018
- Cooking with Soda Pop: Dishes Made with Soft Drinks - May 11, 2018
- 8 Crazy Cheap Potato Recipes for Any Meal - March 23, 2018