Today is Day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Today’s Recipe : Two-Tomato Salsa
On the twelfth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Two-Tomato Salsa recipe by Brieftons!
- 2 cups diced unpeeled plum tomato
- 1 cup unpeeled green tomato
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp coarsely grounded pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Stir well. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Use a slotted spoon to serve with corn tortilla wedges, poultry, or fish.
Yield: 3 cups
Enter to Win This Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper
Brieftons creates exciting and innovative household products that help make cooking and food preparation a breeze. If you are on the market for competitively priced, great quality, highly functional products with great customer care, you can’t go wrong with Brieftons.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite salsa recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 22, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 21, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the recipe above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to Patricia H.!
You’ve won a Brieftons Food Chopper and Mandoline! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured! A $700+ Value!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Meets Fans at Book Signing - August 15, 2017
- 2017 Summer Potluck Contest Winner: RaChelle Hubsmith - August 10, 2017
- Strawberry Icebox Casserole - July 31, 2017