It’s sort of funny to think about celebrities eating casseroles, just like us normals. But celebrities are people too, and odds are they grew up with home cooking. Even after you’re a millionaire, you can’t put a price on the comfort of one of mom’s casseroles.
One of our best AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com newsletters was all about celebrity inspired casseroles, and our readers ate it up! It’s really interesting to find out what foods and flavors a favorite celebrity enjoys. As fans, we can’t help our curiosity. Do they have good taste, or not?
Now, don’t go looking for any mention of Kim Kardashian here. For the most part, we’re focused on classic stars and musicians that have stood the test of time. Plus, these classic celebrities preferred classic dishes that are more to our taste.
From Elvis to Paula Deen, celebrities have one thing in common with each other and the rest of us: they gotta eat! Check out our collection of celebrity-favorite casseroles and see what Hollywood has cooked up.
If you just can’t get enough celebrity recipes, check out this collection of celebrity recipes on RecipeLion.com.
10 Celebrity-Favorite Casserole Recipes
- John Wayne Casserole
- Just Like Paula Deen’s Mac and Cheese
- Elizabeth Taylor’s Favorite Chili
- Katharine Hepburn’s Favorite Brownies
- Trisha Yearwood’s Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Elvis Poke Cake – If you love The King, check out this collection of Elvis’ favorite recipes!
- Johnny Cash Chili
- 4-Layer Robert Redford Dessert
- Crazy Easy John Wayne Casserole
- Shirley Temple Poke Cake