When summer ends, I get a little sad about the changes in temperature and sunlight. However, there are a lot of things to look forward to in autumn, too! Sweaters, scarves, and beautiful colors outside to name a few.
You will also have a new favorite thing when you *fall* in love with these 9 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall. Now that summer is on its way out, you and your family is going to want some warm and comforting fall casserole recipes to make for dinner.
These easy and quick casserole dishes are bound to please even the pickiest eaters and warm tummies and get everyone ready for chillier weather.
The best things about these savory autumn casseroles are that they include simple and tasty ingredients, satisfying that need for warmth and comfort in autumn, and leaving everyone who takes a bite wanting more.
9 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall
Another great thing about this list of comfort casseroles is that several of these recipes are included in RecipeLion’s reader-favorite cookbook, Family Favorite Casserole Recipes. It features 103 brand new casserole recipes that have been created by celebrity chef Addie Gundry.
- Scrumptious Sloppy Joe Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
- Gooey Potato Bake
- Baked With Love Zucchini Casserole
- Baked French Onion Soup Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Skinny Cheeseburger Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
- Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- Ultimate King Ranch Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak Casserole – featured in our cookbook!
Don’t forget to order your copy of Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love to keep that comfort level high this fall and winter!
Which casserole do you want to make this fall?
Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Appears at the Lake Forest Book Store - February 5, 2018
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades - January 19, 2018
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017