You know those days when you wake up thinking, “nope”? Those are the days to make a delicious potato casserole recipe. You need some comfort food, ASAP! Thankfully, there are so many easy casserole recipes loaded with potatoes. On “nope” days, plan on making a delicious, cheesy casserole that will warm you from the inside.
Potato casserole recipes tend to be cheap, and you can easily feed a crowd. Chunky, warm and filling, these casseroles were Grandma’s go-to recipes to cure anything. Whether you have the blues or just need a simple home-cooked dinner, you can count on these easy casserole recipes.
Some favorites from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com include One Bowl Chicken Casserole and Grandma’s Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole. These timeless dinner recipes don’t take a lot of work – they’re basically foolproof.
These flavors remind us of simple country recipes made with farm-fresh ingredients. From the Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole to the Amish Ham Casserole, they emphasize simplicity and rely on classic flavors like potato, ham and cheese. Nothing too crazy!
Here’s our collection of comforting potato casserole recipes from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com.
Country Comfort: 12 Potato Casserole Recipes
- Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling
- One Bowl Chicken Casserole
- Grandma’s Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- Amish Ham Casserole
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Casserole
- Flavorful Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole
- The Real Deal Cheesy Potato Casserole
What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes?
Latest posts by AllFreeCasseroleRecipes (see all)
- Summer Casserole Recipes: Philly Cheesesteak Edition - May 19, 2017
- The Very Best Ground Beef Casserole Recipes - May 12, 2017
- 12 Mother’s Day Recipes to Impress Mom - May 3, 2017