6 Darling Dumpling Recipes
Dumplings are a classic food in many countries. All around the world people are making dumplings with all kinds of filling. Meat, potatoes, cheese, and veggies all find their way into the doughy delights. Dumpling recipes aren’t strictly savory either! Apple and banana dumplings are common in the States. At AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we know a darn good dumpling when we see it. Try one of these 6 darling dumpling recipes we found in the blogosphere and you won’t be disappointed!
- Homemade Mrs. T’s Pierogies – These classic frozen pierogis are even better when freshly made.
- Traditional Polish Pierogi from Jenny Can Cook – This authentic recipe for pierogis uses a potato and cheese filling.
- Beautiful Beef Dumplings – Add these divine beefy dumplings to a soup recipe and you’ll have a full meal.
- Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Dumplings from Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom – Dumplings work great for dessert too!
- Tuna Dumplings – This recipe sounds like an odd pairing, but you won’t think that once you try one.
- Pork Potstickers from From Away – These iconic dumplings found at Chinese restaurants are so easy to make.
Win a Hunky Bill’s Pierogi Maker!
This week at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we are giving away a Hunky Bill’s Pierogi Maker to one winner. This easy to use tool makes perfect Polish pierogis every time. You can use this tool to make all kinds of delicious dumplings. Read more about this Pierogi Maker in our full review. You have until April 20th, 2014 to enter here.