EDITOR’S NOTE: Last Day to VOTE! There is still time to get those great recipes in to be entered in this contest! And even if you don’t have a recipe to share, please go to the bottom and VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE by â€œlikingâ€ the recipe you think is the best! Thanks.
Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop! Thanks to everyone who entered last month’s hop with Your Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes, it was great to see so many amazing recipes. If you have a great recipe we would love to share it in this month’s blog hop!
This month’s blog hop theme is Favorite Holiday Dessert Recipes.
Between Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s there’s plenty of opportunities for delicious holiday desserts! This month we’d love to hear what your favorite Holiday Dessert recipe is. Got a favorite pie, cake, banana bread or cookie recipe your friends and family go crazy for? Is there a sweet dish this time of year you can’t live without? Show us what you’ve been making! We would love for you to share it.
How It Works
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any Holiday Dessert recipe or link to one that is already posted on your blog. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product, it’s up to you!
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
- One link per person please, due to our new Giveaway feature, which is explained below.
- Blog Hop will close to entries and voting on December 22nd at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the RecipeLion Blog on December 23,2011. Contest is open to US and Canada only.
We will be rewarding the recipe with the most votes their own Pre-Baked Gingerbread Cookie Decorating Kit from Wilton.
Every blogger is allowed one link to their favorite Holiday Dessert recipe and readers of the blog can now play along by voting for their favorite one (just hit like!). So be sure to tell your friends, family, followers, and fans to vote for you. Voting and submissions end December 22nd at midnight CST. Contest open to US and Canada only!
Don’t wait, get your recipes in early and let everyone know you are featured on the RecipeLion Blog Hop! Tell your friends and family, post about it on Twitter or Facebook, or blog about it.
Please be sure to cast your vote and help us pick a winner!
**Don’t have a recipe for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Meets Fans at Book Signing - August 15, 2017
- 2017 Summer Potluck Contest Winner: RaChelle Hubsmith - August 10, 2017
- Strawberry Icebox Casserole - July 31, 2017