It’s officially summertime! Are you ready for road trips, cookouts, and having the kids home around the clock? With so much going on, summer can sometimes be a little intimidating. In a pinch, it may seem like the logical choice to stop at your favorite fast food restaurant to get an easy dinner out of the way. After all, what kid doesn’t like the taste of chicken nuggets, French fries, and hamburgers?
A much healthier option, however, is to make the same drive-thru meals that you love at home. These 15 fast food recipes cover everything from juicy fried chicken recipes, to crispy golden French fries, to flavorful homemade burgers. Pay attention to what’s going in your body this summer with these homemade drive-thru knockoffs.
15 Fast Food Recipes
- Copycat McDonald’s Big Mac Recipe – If you don’t have the money to indulge in the McDonald’s Big Mac, you’re in luck.
- Copycat White Castle Sliders – For those who love White Castle sliders but can’t just go to a local drive thru to get them, here is an amazing copycat recipe that tastes just like real White Castle Sliders!
- Pioneer Woman Swiss Mushroom Sliders Copycat – These mini burgers are incredible.
- Homemade Krystal Burgers – This recipe for Homemade Krystal Burgers is the ultimate vintage copycat recipe.
- Copycat Chili’s Big Mouth Bites – Slider recipes are the ultimate bite-sized appetizers.
Chicken Nugget Recipes
- Drive-Thru Homemade Chicken Nuggets – It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t love a good chicken nuggets recipe every now and then.
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nugget Recipe – This Chick-fil-A recipe is so authentic that you’ll think it came right from the fast food restaurant itself.
- Restaurant Style Nuggets with Homemade Honey Mustard – This recipe was inspired by Chick-fil-A’s classic dish.
- Homestyle Chicken Nuggets – You can forget McDonald’s, this chicken nugget copycat is far tastier than its fast food competition.
- Copycat McDonald’s Chicken Selects – Now you can cook a dinner the whole family can enjoy with this recipe for Copycat McDonald’s Chicken Selects.
French Fry Recipes
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Copycat – Planning a dinner after a long day can be an overwhelming task.
- Oven “Fried” Copycat Arby’s Curly Fries – There is one thing more famous than a sandwich at Arby’s and that’s their curly fries.
- Homemade JoJo Potatoes – If you are looking for an easy and cheap side dish recipe for a weeknight meal, then look no further.
- Copycat Checkers Fries – For a fresh take on the fast food French fry try this Copycat Checkers Fries recipe.
- State Fair Chili Cheese Corn Dog Fries – We can’t even believe it. State Fair Chili Cheese Corn Dog Fries…actually exists?
What’s your favorite fast food joint?
Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by AllFreeCopycatRecipes (see all)
- 16 Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes - March 10, 2018
- Cooking on the Home Front: 17 Recipes from World War II - February 17, 2018
- Host a Spectacular New Year’s Eve Party! - December 22, 2017