Did you forget about graduation stuff? It really snuck up on me this year. All of the sudden, people are ready to throw caps, but I’m not quite ready for the parties! Most of the time these parties are potlucks, and desserts are in high-demand. Thankfully, there’s an obvious choice. If you’re trying to throw together a last-minute graduation party dessert, dump desserts are the way to go.
Dump cake recipes are quick and easy, so you can toss one together easily if you’re bringing it to a grad party or throwing your own. Best of all, it’s a great dessert for a crowd. You just toss together some addictive ingredients and it’s ready. That’s the main reason I love dump recipes like dump dinners; you don’t have to put a lot of effort into them, but crowds still love ’em.
Did you know you can use your slow cooker for dump cakes? You don’t even have to turn your oven on for these desserts! Pretty great, eh? Fruit cobblers are a wonderful dessert for early summer and they’re extremely easy to make in your slow cooker. Once you try a slow cooker dump cake recipe, you’ll want to make them for every event. It’s such a time-saver!
Here’s a collection of dump cake recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com, guaranteed to be last-minute successes at this year’s graduation parties!
8 Dump Cake Recipes for Graduation Parties
- Slow Cooker Fruit Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Dump Cake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
- 5-Ingredient Peach Dump Cake
- White Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna – This is a cool whip recipe (not slow cooker), and it’s amazing.
- Easiest Ever Red Velvet Cake
- Cherry Cola Chocolate Cake
Want even more easy dump cake recipes? Take a look at this Pinterest board that’s dedicated to the tasty recipes with cake mix!
Whose graduation are you celebrating this year?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- Make Delicious Father’s Day in with Your Slow Cooker - June 12, 2017
- Memorial Day BBQ With Your Slow Cooker - May 25, 2017
- 10 German Recipes to Make in Your Slow Cooker - May 11, 2017