SCENE: It’s Saturday. You woke up, read a book in bed for a while, then enjoyed a slow cooker breakfast. You walked the dog, met a friend for a late lunch, and sat outside enjoying the sunshine for the afternoon. You did some chores and errands, too. Suddenly, it’s dinnertime… where did the day go? What’s for dinner? It’s the weekend and you totally don’t want to think about dinner. That’s a problem for weeknights. So you turn to the best idea ever… dump dinner recipes!
Good thing you have this handy list of dump dinners from RecipeLion.com. What would you ever do without it? Thank goodness for those sharp editors, creating lists of the best blogger recipes from all over the internet. Man oh man, they have the best quick dinner ideas.
Better hurry, that dazzling summer sunset in the backyard will be gone before you know it. You need to get out there with your plate of amazing food! Dump dinners to the rescue, yet again.
New to dump dinner recipes? Learn about this wonderful world of quick easy dinners that take barely any prep. We’ve long been fans, starting with our popular post on 9 Dump & Go Dinner Recipes.
10 Dump Dinners for Weekends
- Easy Dump and Bake Chicken
- Dump and Go Russian Chicken
- Dump and Go General Tso’s Chicken
- Creamy Bisquick Chicken Casserole
- Dump and Go Cowboy Chicken
- Dump and Go Chicken Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Golden Chicken With Noodles
- Lazy Frito Chili Pie
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken
- All Day All-American Meatloaf
Which dump dinner recipe will you make this weekend?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- 12 Top Rated Chicken Casseroles In Our Latest eBook - May 17, 2017
- Top Chef Graham Elliot’s Change of Heart - March 6, 2017
- Love Yourself With These 13 Healthy Dessert Recipes - February 13, 2017