You might think it’s hard to stick to healthy eating habits in the winter, when baked goods and hearty meals abound – but summer is the secret challenge. You’re getting out and about, so you think, “So what if I had ice cream yesterday?” To a certain extent, there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself – as long as you remember the paleo principle of balance.
To get that balanced diet during the summer – when BBQ foods will tempt you with their saucy sweetness – paleo casserole recipes are the way to go. Make yourself some paleo casseroles to rely on for quick dinner ideas, and you’ll be able to cut back on the snacking. The appeal of a quick and easy (but not great for you) meal like a hot dog won’t be as strong!
FaveHealthyRecipes.com is all about providing you with the recipes you need to stay healthy and happy – but we think you should enjoy your food, too! Here’s our round-up of tasty paleo casserole recipes for healthy meals all summer long.
Easy Paleo Casserole Recipes for Summer
- Your Favorite Caveman Meal
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Paleo Chicken Spaghetti
- Paleo Hatch Chile Casserole
What’s your favorite recipe of the summer?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Top Chef Graham Elliot’s Change of Heart - March 6, 2017
- Love Yourself With These 13 Healthy Dessert Recipes - February 13, 2017
- Enter for a Chance to Win a Cookie Cake of Your Favorite Presidential Candidate from GourmetGiftBaskets.com - October 31, 2016