If there’s one restaurant that really lives up to its name, TGI Friday’s does it every time. It may be a chain, but it’s got an easy-going feeling when you walk in, and you know the food is going to be good. That’s probably why my parents want to go there basically all the time – they know they can count on quality food, and a reliable good-times vibe.
TGIF’s is known for roping you into several courses – their appetizers and desserts are just irresistible. Those potato skins are legendary! When your restaurant is selling appetizers in the frozen sections of grocery stores, you obviously make food that people love.
With that in mind, copycat TGI Friday’s recipes are gold. For game day, potlucks, or just an enjoyable way to treat yourself, recipes like mozzarella sticks of Jack Daniel’s BBQ ribs are just the ticket. It’ll feel like Friday every day of the week!
We rounded up great copycat recipes from AllFreeCopyCatRecipes.com so you can have your TGI Friday’s favorites whenever you want them.
Eat Like It’s Friday Every Day: 10 Copycat TGI Friday’s Recipes
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday’s
- TGI Friday’s Shrimp Marinara
- TGI Friday’s Sizzling Vegetable Fajitas
- TGI Friday’s Sizzling Chicken Fajita
Can’t get enough? See our full list of 21 Copycat Recipes for TGI Friday’s.
What’s your favorite copycat recipe from TGI Friday’s?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- 12 Top Rated Chicken Casseroles In Our Latest eBook - May 17, 2017
- Top Chef Graham Elliot’s Change of Heart - March 6, 2017
- Love Yourself With These 13 Healthy Dessert Recipes - February 13, 2017