Today is Day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the twelfth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Simple Herbed Cucumber Tea Sandwiches inspired by Epicurean and cooked up in our test kitchen!
- 8 slices white bread
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, parsley, chives)
- 1 english style cucumber, rinsed and sliced thin
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
In a bowl, mix butter with lemon, lemon zest, chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
Flatten sandwich bread lightly with a rolling pin.
Trim crust from each sandwich, cut into quarters and serve.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Epicurean is a kitchenware company that loves its environment. The Epicurean earth-friendly material is made of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood fibers and 100% post-consumer recycled plastics. Epicurean’s line of hexagon display boards are no exception, so you can know that your beautiful food display is eco-friendly.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite finger food to serve?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 28, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 27, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to Carol H.!
You’ve won the Hexagon Display Board from Epicurean! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016