Have you been watching Pat and Vanna for years, longing for your piece of Wheel of Fortune fame? Well, the time has come for 12 lucky foodies who will have their recipes and the stories behind them published in Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Wheel of Fortune cookbook, receive a signed copy and an exclusive Wheel of Fortune prize package.
This new cookbook will have many collectible family-favorite recipes and backstage photos of the Wheel of Fortune stars and crew. If you’re an avid Wheel watcher, share your amazing recipe and be counted among the stars!
Personally, I’m excited to see the Pat and Vanna-approved recipes in the book, like “Vanna Banana Pudding.” That sounds both delicious and adorable! If you’re submitting your own recipe, you can come up with your own Wheel of Fortune-inspired recipe name. I think something like “I Want to Fry a Vowel” for french fries would be funny. Whatever recipe you decide to submit, be sure it meets the contest guidelines before sending it off.
Here are the guidelines:
- Make sure your recipe follows a quick and easy philosophy, using no more than 12 ingredients that are available at your local market.
- All recipes must be clear, simply written, and manageable for the home cook. You need to be specific with your measurements, directions, and any cookware needed.
- Your recipe must be original. We’d love it if you would add even more flavor to your submission by including a story about the recipe.
For more information, contest rules, and the entry form, check out the Wheel of Fortune Cookbook Recipe Contest.
What recipe would you enter to the contest?
Latest posts by MrFoodTestKitchen (see all)
- Exclusive Opportunity: Wheel of Fortune Cookbook Recipe Contest - May 6, 2015
- 30 Back-to-School Recipes Kids Will LOVE - August 6, 2014
- Grandma’s Secret Recipes: Top 5 Homemade Sauce Recipes - March 13, 2014