Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop, and as always welcome back to all those that participated in last month’s! Check out March’s Fabulous Food Friday blog hop here. March’s theme was “Fabulous Food Friday: Favorite Spring-time Recipes.”
We can’t wait for our upcoming Fabulous Food Friday blog hop, the theme is: Your Favorite Easter Recipes.
We adore all the creative and delicious recipes that come up this time of year. Whether it’s brunch, dinner or dessert ideas, we can’t wait to see what you are creating. Do you have a favorite recipe you usually make for Easter? Come share your ideas with us and fellow bloggers. For those who are new to this read on for more details on how this works.
For those who are new to this, the “Fabulous Food Friday” blog hop is where you get to share your love of cooking: every month we’ll have a new theme, from appetizers to desserts, to everything in between. We love food! We’ll be hosting a “Fabulous Food Friday” blog hop right here on a middle Friday of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month. Also help spread the word on Facebook and Twitter if you want your post to get even more exposure!
April’s Fabulous Food Friday topic is: Your Favorite Easter Recipes. Now it’s time for the fun…don’t worry, it’s easy!
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any Easter recipes you’ve made this month. Though we’d love for you to post only recipes that you made in the last 30 days, older content is welcome too. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Add a thumbnail image of your finished recipe to accompany your link. You can use an image from your blog post or one that is saved on your computer.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button from above and paste it into your blog post, then link it to the RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016