Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop, and welcome back for all those that participated in last month’s! Check out our most recent Fabulous Food Friday blog hop here. December’s theme was “Fabulous Food Friday: Holiday cooking and baking.”
We’re really excited for our first Fabulous Food Friday of 2011, the theme is: Your Favorite Soup Recipes!
Do have a new or favorite soup recipe you’re dying to share? We recently had a fun dialogue with readers on our Facebook page about what they’re favorite soup is. So we’d love to see your recipes! Read on for more details on how this works.
For those who are new to this, the “Fabulous Food Friday” blog hop is where you get to share your love of cooking: every month we’ll have a new theme, from appetizers to desserts, to everything in between. We love food! We’ll be hosting a “Fabulous Food Friday” blog hop right here on a middle Friday of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month. Also help spread the word on Facebook and Twitter if you want your post to get even more exposure!
January’s Fabulous Food Friday topic is: Your Favorite Soup Recipes. Now it’s time for the fun…don’t worry, it’s easy!
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any soup recipes you’ve made this month. Though we’d love for you to post only recipes that you made in the last 30 days, older content is welcome too. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Add a thumbnail image of your finished recipe to accompany your link. You can use an image from your blog post or one that is saved on your computer.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button from above and paste it into your blog post, then link it to the RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Simple Herbed Cucumber Tea Sandwiches + Epicurean Giveaway - July 26, 2016
- Roasted Berry Yogurt Pops + Rodelle Giveaway - July 25, 2016
- Carrot Ginger Smoothie + Zoku Giveaway - July 22, 2016