Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop! Thanks to everyone who entered last month’s hop with Comfort Food Recipes, it was great to see so many delicious comforting recipes. If you have a great recipe we would love to share it in this month’s blog hop!
This month’s blog hop theme is Favorite Dessert Recipes.
No matter the time or day, there is never a bad time to indulge in some sweet dessert. So this month we’d love to hear what your favorite Dessert Recipes are. Are you a chocolate person through and through? Or maybe you’re a sugary concoction kind of a person. Whether your favorite is large or small we’d love for you to share it.
How It Works
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any dessert recipe or link to one that is already posted on your blog. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product, it’s up to you!
- Add your link to this post by clicking on â€œClick Here to Enterâ€ at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
- One link per person please, due to our new Giveaway feature, which is explained below.
- Blog Hop will close to entries and voting on February 20, 2012 at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the RecipeLion Blog on February 21st, 2012. Contest is open to US and Canada only.
We will be rewarding the recipe with the most votes a cookbook prize package! The qualifying blogger whose recipe receives the most votes will get The I Love Trader Joe’s College Cookbook by Andrea Lynn and The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches by Susan Russo.
Every blogger is allowed one link to their favorite dessert recipe and readers of the blog can now play along by voting for their favorite one (just hit like!). So be sure to tell your friends, family, followers, and fans to vote for you. Voting and submissions ends February 20th at midnight CST. Contest open to US and Canada only!
Don’t wait, get your recipes in early and let everyone know you are featured on the RecipeLion Blog Hop! Tell your friends and family, post about it on Twitter or Facebook, or blog about it.
Please be sure to cast your vote and help us pick a winner!
**Don’t have a recipe for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Latest posts by FaveHealthyRecipes (see all)
- Post-Workout Healthy Recipes for the New Year - January 9, 2017
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 30, 2016
- 14 Gluten Free Copycat Recipes + Swiss Diamond Fry Pan Giveaway! - December 13, 2016