Today is Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Today’s Recipe : 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
On the eighth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken recipe inspired by FINI Cutlery and straight from our test kitchen!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (28-ounce) can of italian-seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope dry herb and garlic soup mix
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Enter to Win This Fini Cutlery Chef Knife and Paring Knife Set
FINI Cutlery is a line of arguably the most beautiful kitchen knives that deliver perfect results. FINI Cutlery outperforms in every category, including efficiency, speed, balance, comfort, and control. They are also the safest chef knives in the world. You won’t want to put them down.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite chicken recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 21, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 20, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the recipe above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series. There are still 4 chances to win!
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to Colleen B!
You’ve won a Fini Cutlery Chef’s Knife Set. You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
A $700+ Value!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 11 Mason Jar Recipes for Spring - March 5, 2018
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Appears at the Lake Forest Book Store - February 5, 2018
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades - January 19, 2018