Let’s talk about a fall flavor that doesn’t get all the attention it deserves: maple. Just reading the word, you can smell it, right? That sweet, comforting smell that reminds us of french toast on Sundays. Yum! In autumn, maple becomes so much more than a breakfast topping. We’re seeing some truly beautiful maple recipes this year. From donuts to glazed chicken, this unforgettable rich flavor is everywhere.
Maple syrup’s comforting flavor, similar to brown sugar, tends to prevail over other flavors in whatever you’re serving it with. Even though it’s sweet, it pairs surprisingly well with savory foods like chicken and ham. If you want to bring a bit of autumn to your meal that isn’t pumpkin or apple, maple is a great alternative.
Give a maple syrup recipe a try this week. Here’s our round-up of maple recipes that will warm you from the inside out!
11 Maple Syrup Recipes We Love This Fall
- Copycat Applebee’s Maple Butter Pecan Blondie
- Maple Glazed Apple Blondies
- Maple French Toast Poke Cake
- Maple Pecan Breakfast Bread
- The Pioneer Women-Inspired Maple Cinnamon Rolls
- Maple Glazed Apple Crisp Donuts
What’s your favorite fall flavor?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion Launches Free Test Kitchen Newsletter! - March 20, 2018
- 11 Mason Jar Recipes for Spring - March 5, 2018
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Appears at the Lake Forest Book Store - February 5, 2018