There are so many blogs out there nowadays. I know this isn’t news to any of you since you’re reading our blog right now, but it seems like if you don’t have a blog you just don’t exist! For those of us that do have blogs and work on them regularly, it can be challenging to get your wonderful article at the top of search queries. You spend hours coming up with article ideas, editing photos, and writing witty copy, now how do you get your posts out there so that people are reading them and all your hard work isn’t going to waste? We want to help you get out there and get noticed! There is no reason to put all that effort into a blog no one is going to find! We want to help teach you how you can grow your readership.
Are you in the Chicago-land area? Do you want to learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites to help you gain more readers? Well we, along with our fiends at Creative Income, want to help you do just that! We are throwing an event in Chicago to help you learn how to gain more readers and followers.
Our very own Social Media Director will talk about increasing reader engagement on Facebook and Twitter, how to optimize your blog posts to make them more search engine friendly, and how to get the most out of social media. We will, of course, leave time for all your questions and offer a complimentary drink and appetizers! How could you miss out? Topics covered will include:
- Social Media – Promoting your blog.
- Networking – Working with other bloggers.
- Content Building and SEO – How to make your blog posts more search engine friendly.
We’ll be holding it at the Rock Bottom Brewery in Chicago on March 24th from 1:30 pm to 3pm.
We look forward to seeing you there and talking social media!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 20+ Slow Cooker Recipes for Christmas Breakfast - December 24, 2015
- Cowboy Cookies Recipe + New Free eCookbook: 15 Homemade Cookies - December 18, 2015
- Bubble Up Pizza Casserole + Graeter’s Ice Cream, Dei Fratelli, and Tandoor Chef Giveaway! - December 15, 2015