We know that it is a little early for 4th of July recipes, but it’s soon going to be the day of America’s Independence. And we can’t wait for the celebration to begin.
The Star-Spangled bash gathers friends and family together for a spectacle in the sky and on the dinner table. As kids, we remember the fireworks being the best part America’s b-day. Now, we know that the best part about the 4th of July isn’t the fireworks, but the great summer grilling recipes.
So, we took out our grill and did what we did best; we made some delicious recipes that are perfect for the 4th of July. This week’s food trend salutes America with some of the best 4th of July recipes. And we did it all to salute our founding, hungry for burger recipes, fathers.
Grilling Recipes for the 4th of July
Heat up the coals or turn on the propane and take in the summer heat. If your family loves easy chicken recipes, or loves the sizzling sound of hotdogs plumping on the grill, this collection of 4th of July recipes will satisfy the family, and maybe even the president.
Thanks to all of the great bloggers who took their time to create these great summer recipes. So enjoy the fireworks, the fresh air and most of all these great recipes for the 4th of July. Enjoy and happy eating.
Here is a list from top left to right of all the great recipes.
- Buffalo Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise from Marin Mama Cooks
- Grilled Potato Salad from Heat Oven to 350
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken from Life’s Ambrosia
- French Onion Hotdogs from the Curvy Carrot
- Firecracker Pork Chops with Pineapple Kiwi Salsa from A Spicy Perspective
- Easy Barbequed Ribs from Mmm…is for Mommy
- Grilled Herb Pork Loin Chops from The Other Side of Fifty
- BBQ Chicken Kebabs from Barbara Bakes
We hope that you enjoyed our collection of 4th of July grilling recipes and stop by next week for a brand new food trend.
If you are looking for some more great 4th of July recipes check out our collection of 19 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes. Have a great 4th and see you next week.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 22, 2017
- 25+ Old Fashioned Recipes from the 40s, 50s, and 60s - May 19, 2017
- 8 Side Dish Casseroles You’ll Love - May 10, 2017