Hey folks! I hope the holidays are proceeding ever so sweetly for all of you. Speaking of sweet, I’ve been checking out all of the latest Christmas candy recipes on RecipeLion. This December food trend is one of my favorites, with smooth and tangy blends like chocolate and orange, chocolate and peppermint, cherries and chocolate, and white chocolate covered pretzels. Did I mention I like chocolate? One of my favorite RecipeLion holiday candy recipes is for Chocolate Covered Candied Cherries. I’m also a huge fan of fudge, like this Easy Pumpkin Fudge. I love Christmas candy recipes so much, I could probably put myself into a sugar coma, but I also like to make them as gifts. Double Chocolate Peppermint Bark is always a huge hit among my family membersâ€”just don’t tell them how simple it is to make! I also like to whip up a few big containers of Homemade Cinnamon Hard Candy. A ton of RecipeLion recipes can also be used to make decorations for a gingerbread house, like this one!
While you’re at it, check out the recipes below from around the internet. These are the work of professionals!
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes by Brown Paper Packages
- Santa Party Mix by Cookies and Cups
- Goody Goody Gumdrops Wreath by A Pretty Cool Life
- Holiday Bars by Life’s Too Short to Skip Dessert
- Peppermint Stick Marshmallows by Gordon Gossip
- Vanilla Peppermint Fudge by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Baileys Vanilla Bean and Peppermint Mocha Fudge by Not So Humble Pie
- Candy Christmas Tree by Southern Hospitality
- Katie’s Simple Christmas Candy by The Naptime Chef
For the grand finale, try some Old Fashioned Butter Crunch this Christmas!
What do you think? Is peppermint or chocolate better for Christmas candy recipes?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 22 Grilling Recipes No One Will Expect - June 29, 2016
- 17 of the Most Outrageous State Fair Foods - June 17, 2016
- How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries + 6 Sexy Dessert Recipes - June 8, 2016