It’s been a while, but we’re back with another installment of Food Trend Friday. Hooray! Which means that we are going to bring you some delicious recipes that we’ve noticed to be popular with foodies out there on the internet. We covered great food topics in the past like Pull-Apart Bread Recipes, Homemade Pop Tart Recipes, and even Recipes with Funfetti, but this week we are going the extra mile to bring you something delicious.
This week we are bringing you delicious, dreamy dessert recipes in a Jar. Sounds pretty crazy, right? Well, apparently people have been going crazy with DIY mason jar projects, which also includes jamming them with delicious desserts. We’re not complaining, in fact we give them props for doing something so creative and delicious. You can even do the kind thing and give a delicious mason jar gift to your friends. But after making one of these delicious recipes, you’re probably not going to want to share
We searched some of our favorite blogs for great mason jar recipes and put together a collection that you can’t say no to. We hope you like them and happy eating!
Dessert Recipes in a Jar
List of recipes, from top left to right:
- Mason Jar Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes from Haute Chocolate
- Honey Almond Apple Crisps in Jars from A Couple Cooks
- S’mores in Jars from Tonya Staab
- Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar from My Cakies
- Mini Mason Jar Peanut Butter Cheesecakes with Brownie and Caramel from Life Should Taste Good
- I’m Sorry I Yelled at You Lady Berry Crisp from Love U Madly
- Frozen Lemonade Pie in a Jar from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes
- Banana Split Cake Cups from Sprinkled with Flour
Be sure to check back next week for a brand new food trend.
Is there a type of recipe you would like us to cover next? Let us know below.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Have a Ball! Oreo Balls, Meatballs, and More Ball-Shaped Food - May 4, 2015
- 6 Ways to Help Potluck Paranoia - April 28, 2015
- Super Simple Lemon Bundt Cake - April 27, 2015