Welcome back to another edition of Food Trend Friday where we bring you recipes that we’ve noticed to be trending on the internet. This week we are gearing up for the holiday season by bringing you a collection of delicious cookie recipes. The best part about holiday cookies is that they are around for the entire season. It is not only one day of cookies; it’s a whole month and even then some! With all of those days, you’re going to need a lot holiday cookie recipes. Give them as a gift to your friends and loved ones or keep them for yourself. No matter what you decide to do with your cookies is up to you. It’s just important that you have the best recipes to feed your sweet tooth.
We’ve collected some of the most tantalizing holiday cookies from our favorite bloggers. If you love peppermint, ginger, or chocolate you are in for a treat. We hope that you enjoy this collection and let us know what you think. If you’re lucky, there may even be a part two (spoilers alert) where we bring you even more holiday cookie recipes. We hope you enjoy. Tis the season to stuff yourself with holiday treats. Pleasant tastings!
Holiday Cookie Recipes
Recipes from top left to right:
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cooking Classy
- Eggnogg Cookies from Savory Simple
- Mint Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from I Wash…You Dry
- Peppermint Snow Cookies from The Chic Life
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies from Barbara Bakes
- Soft Gingersnaps with Butterscotch Chips from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies from Megan’s Cookin’
- Easy Ginger Snap Cookies from RecipeLionThanks for stopping by this week and let us know if there is a type of recipe you would like us to feature for Food Trend Friday.