Just updated with even more mug cake recipes and food trends!
It’s Friday which means there is another installment of Food Trend Friday. This week we are bringing you one of our favorite trends that we’ve seen lately. Not only does it get points for tasting great, but also for innovation. This week we are proud to bring you, our loyal fans and readers, mug cake recipes.
You’re probably thinking, “what are mug cake recipes? You can’t cook a cake in a mug! Get a real job and stop blogging about nonsense!” Some of this may be true, but you can make a cake in a mug, and we’ve collected the cake recipes to prove it. These delicious mug cakes recipes are easy, efficient, and they make only one serving so you don’t have to share with anyone but yourself. From chocolate cake recipes, to your average yellow cake, you can do pretty much anything you could do with a cake, but in a mug. So, put away the blender, all of your cake pans, and clean out your coffee mug because you’re about to experience one of the tastiest foods you’ve ever made in a cup. Heck, it might even be the only food you’ve ever made in a cup.
We’ve collected some great mug cake recipes from our favorite bloggers. We hope that you enjoy them and find a new favorite dessert recipe within the batch. Enjoy and happy eating.
Mug Cake Recipes
Here’s the list of mug cake recipes from top left to right:
- Blueberry Mug Cake from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Eggless Mango Mug Cakes from Spicy Treats
- Banana Mug Cake with simple Cream Cheese Frosting from Cooking Classy
- 45-Second Chocolate Chip Cake from Twenty Three Oh One
- Gingerbread Mug Cake from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake from Yammie’s Noshery
- 5 Minute Chocolate Fudge S’mores Cake from How Sweet It Is
- 3 Minute Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake from RecipeLion
Join us next week for a new Food Trend Friday and don’t forget to check out our past food trends. Have a great week!
Looking for more easy cake recipes? Check out our collection of 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix
Which mug cake recipes are you going to try first?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017
- Addie Gundry Debuts Latest Cookbooks on QVC - November 2, 2017