Hey fellow RecipeLions! It’s that time again where we like to share what we’ve noticed has been popular on the internet with our fellow foodies. If you consider yourself to have a sweet tooth then this food trend is right up your alley. Lately, we’ve noticed that people around the internet just can’t get enough of no bake dessert recipes. And who can blame them? They’re easy, they’re fast, and, well, they’re delicious! Check out our Bake Not, Worry Not Peanut Butter Bars for a chocolaty no bake cookie recipe that doesn’t even have to be refrigerated. If peanut butter is not your thing check out our Easy No Bake Blueberry Pie.
You’re probably thinking there can’t be that many no bake recipes. The essence of cookies and dessert is that they must be baked. It’s simply science when it comes to baking a cake. Well, if that’s what your thinking then try our No Bake Cherry Cheesecake. Covered in sweet cherries, this delightfully creamy cheesecake will have you eating slice after slice and leave you with a fond appreciation for no bake desserts. We have a ton of no bake recipes at RecipeLion that we would love to get your feed back on!
Without further adieu, here are some of our favorites that we found around the internet. These look too good to pass up! Enjoy.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars by New Nostalgia
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites by Two Tiny Kitchens
- No Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies by The Kitchn
- No Bake Royal Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipeby VeggieBelly
- Cookies and Cream No Bake Treats by Budding Baketress
- Cake Batter Truffles by Chef In Training
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies by No More Moore
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Crispies by Oh She Glows
- No Bake Chewy Granola Bars by Back To The Cutting Board
For the encore, try our Choco Coco No Bake Cookies for dessert!
What do you love to make for dessert???
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Memorial Day Recipes: Potluck Recipes for the Perfect Cookout - May 18, 2015
- What’s The Perfect Easy Recipe For Your Sign? - May 6, 2015
- Have a Ball! Oreo Balls, Meatballs, and More Ball-Shaped Food - May 4, 2015