Remember your birthday when you were a kid? It always seemed like there was so much cake, ice cream and presents…and friends. But just because you aged doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. In fact, it means just the opposite. You don’t have to wait for your birthday to make a cake for yourself. You could do it right now if you wanted to. The way I see it is that if you work a long hard week then you deserve to eat cake for dinner. Just try to stop me, Mom.
This week’s food trend will take you back to those early years and put a smile on your face. The trend is FUNFETTI. That’s right, dessert recipes that use funfetti cake mix. If you love cookies, we’ve got just the recipes for you. If you love delicious cake recipes, you’ve come to the right place. If you simply love to have fun, look no further.
It may be because funfetti adds bright vivid colors to your dessert, or that it makes it appear as if you’re eating something out of a Dr. Seuss book, but there’s one thing we know about funfetti cake recipes. And that is that they are as fun as they are delicious.
We’ve collected a smorgasbord of colorful funfetti recipes that are great for the family. Add a little color into your life and check out these sweet treats. Enjoy.
Having Fun with Funfetti Dessert Recipes
List of recipes from top left to right.
- Double Glazed Funfetti Donuts from Cookie & Cups
- Funfetti Blondies from Adventures in a Boston Kitchen
- Funfetti Gooey Butter Cakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Funfetti Bread Pudding from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Strawberry Funfetti Pancakes from The Moonlight Baker
- Funfetti Banana Bread from the Family Kitchen
We hope that you enjoyed our fun collection of funfetti recipes. Bright and colorful, the kids will love ’em.
For more for dessert recipes check out our list of 11 Excellent Icebox Recipes
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Cooking with Soda Pop: Dishes Made with Soft Drinks - May 11, 2018
- 8 Crazy Cheap Potato Recipes for Any Meal - March 23, 2018
- RecipeLion Launches Free Test Kitchen Newsletter! - March 20, 2018