This month’s food trend is Slow cooker recipes. These simple recipes are popular year round but with the cooler months upon us, the desire for a delicious stew or hearty soup increases ten fold. The idea of coming home to dinner simmering away filling your home with enticing scents with these no fuss recipes, is perfect for our busy schedules during the holiday season. Our friends at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com have tons of great recipes for your family, year round. This Slow Cooker Chicken Continental recipe or Beef and Potato Stew would be a great way to warm up your house and your family’s bellies with simple ingredients and easy to follow instructions.
And now, let’s bite into some great crock pot recipes we found around the web, just click on their links below for the full recipes and let them know that RecipeLion sent ya!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup by Framed Cooks
- French Dip Sandwich by Blog Chef
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken by Pip & Ebby
- Crockpot Barbecue Chicken by Stick A Fork In It
- Praline Apple Crisp by Gooseberry Patch
- Enchilada Crockpot Casserole by DiscoMom
- Ranch House Pork Chops & Parm Mashed Potatoes by Real Mom Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake by Life As A Lofthouse
- Skinny Zucchini Ziti by Skinny Crock Pot
**If your recipe is featured in this article, feel free to add this Featured on RecipeLion logo to your website, we just love what you’re doing!
What recipe do you love cooking in your slow cooker?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Memorial Day Recipes: Potluck Recipes for the Perfect Cookout - May 18, 2015
- What’s The Perfect Easy Recipe For Your Sign? - May 6, 2015
- Have a Ball! Oreo Balls, Meatballs, and More Ball-Shaped Food - May 4, 2015