You’ve guessed it, it’s that time again where we like to share with you, our foodie friends, what we’ve noticed has been popular on the internet. Including, what people have been pinning on Pinterest, what has been big on the food blogs, and, generally, what all the fuss is about on the world wide web. And do we have good news for you if you love cheese! Today’s trend is great party food, a fun appetizer, and just a delicious treat. The food trend is…Stuffed Bread Recipes!
Picture your favorite loaf of bread. Now picture stuffing it with tons of cheese and meat, and then baking it. That’s it. The only thing left for you to do is to pull it apart and eat it. Super easy and incredibly delicious, we found some great bread recipes that we know will become your favorite party foods. It’s not all just cheesy though. If you love sweets, there are a ton of stuffed breads that will satisfy your sweet tooth. We hope that you enjoy our collection of stuffed breads from some of our favorite bloggers. Go visit their sites and tell them what you think of their recipes.
- Ham and Cheese Stuffed Bread by Chicho’s Kitchen
- Onion Bread from Style Baggage
- Cinnamon Roll Pulls by Plain Chicken
- Stuffed French Bread by Monster Mama
- Stuffed Cheese Bread with Herbs by Stacey Snacks
- Meat Stuffed French Bread by Eat Cake For Dinner
- Braided Spaghetti Bread by Rhodes
- Stuffed French Bread Cheeseburger by Moms Who Think
- Bloomin’ Pizza Bread by The Girl Who Ate Everything
They all look so good! If you are looking for more appetizers check out our 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free ebook.
What’s your favorite kind of party food?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017
- Addie Gundry Debuts Latest Cookbooks on QVC - November 2, 2017