Today is Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the tenth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the French Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe from Zoku!
- 8 ounces strong brewed hot coffee
- 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons half and half
- Stir together hot coffee and turbinado sugar.
- Pour coffee into Zoku Iced Coffee Maker.
- Add vanilla extract and half and half and stir to combine.
- Place on lid and straw; wait 5-7 minutes for coffee to be chilled.
Enter to win an Iced Coffee Maker from Zoku! If you love iced coffee, but are sick of ice cubes watering down your favorite roast, this insulated tumbler is your perfect solution. Quick and easy for anyone on the go, this is easy as pour, chill, and sip.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite flavor of iced coffee?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 27, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 25, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 2 chances to win!
Congratulations to Karyna Rodriguez!
You’ve won the Zoku Iced Coffee Maker! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Latest posts by AllFreeCopycatRecipes (see all)
- 16 Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes - March 10, 2018
- Cooking on the Home Front: 17 Recipes from World War II - February 17, 2018
- Host a Spectacular New Year’s Eve Party! - December 22, 2017