One of the best things about America’s melting pot of culture is that we can experience so many different cultures’ foods. But while we have fast food knock-offs of practically every international cuisine, it’s much better to try the homemade versions.
Restaurants and fast food just can’t capture the true essence of a culture the way a homemade recipe does. That’s why we’re lucky to work with many bloggers who provide RecipeLion.com with seriously amazing international recipes.
German recipes are among the most popular on our site, thanks largely to Gerhild from Quick German Recipes. (Thanks for sharing, Gerhild!) She shares many of her mother’s recipes from the old country, and preserves culinary history every day! One of our most popular German recipes ever is hosted right here on RecipeChatter: German Cucumber Salad.
Give some of this global cuisine a try, and expand your food experience with our collection of German recipes.
12 German Recipes
- Anna’s Slow Cooker German Goulash
- Easiest German Pancake
- Carmelized Apple German Pancake
- 30-Minute Cheesy German Soup
What’s your favorite German food?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 12 of our Best Anytime Soup Recipes free eCookbook - October 12, 2016
- Welcome Fall With These 10 Best Apple Desserts - September 19, 2016
- 23 Classic Diner Recipes - September 9, 2016