Christmas morning is a magical time. As presents are being opened and dreams are coming true, bake up these wonderful breakfast recipes to fill your house with the magical smell of cinnamon. FaveGlutenFreeRecipes has an amazing array of gluten-free breakfast recipes that are sure to brighten your Christmas morning even more. Make any of these dishes to instill Christmas joy and cheer in everyone in your family. These great recipes will become new family traditions as the years pass on.
Did you know smell is the strongest sense tied to memory? Make cinnamon the scent of the holidays so that when ever you catch a whiff of this spice, you are transport back to pleasant Christmas memories.
- Heavenly Cinnamon Rolls – These not only taste divine, but their smell will make your whole house feel like you’ve died and gone to cinnamon heaven.
- Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes from Foods for the Soul – Seems odd to have for breakfast. Trust us; this is delicious.
- Cinnamon Roll Muffins – It’s a cinnamon roll, AND it’s a muffin. Where can you go wrong?
- Apple Pie Breakfast Cake – It’s Christmas so give another gift: cake for breakfast.
- Amy’s Favorite Cinnamon Waffles – This Amy girl knows what she’s talking about. These gluten-free waffles are going to be a new Christmas tradition.
- Coffee Cake with Crumble Topping from The Queen of Quinoa – A more traditional breakfast recipe, but classics stick around for a reason. This recipe is very yummy!
- Individual Baked Apple French Toast – Warm yourself inside and out with this gluten free breakfast recipe.
What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast on Christmas morning?