Today is Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the eleventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Cinnamon Christmas Cookies recipe from Gourmac.
Cinnamon Christmas Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg yolk
- Decoration: egg white, cinnamon, sugar
- Mix flour and sugar and cut in butter.
- Add the egg yolk and mix the dough together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough and cut with cookie cutters or cookie roller.
- Lightly brush the shapes with lightly whipped egg white.
- Sprinkle the tops with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 325°F for 10-12 minutes. Yield: approx. 72 cookies.
Enter to win a Christmas Cookie Roller from Gourmac. Create a bunch of adorable Christmas cookies all at once by rolling this super-fun cookie cutter across the dough!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite holiday cookie recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 16, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 15, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series. There is still 1 chance to win!
Congratulations to Suzanne Carpentier!
You’ve won the Gourmac Christmas Cookie Roller You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Plus, don’t miss your opportunity to win a “sleigh” of prizes!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 22, 2017
- 25+ Old Fashioned Recipes from the 40s, 50s, and 60s - May 19, 2017
- 8 Side Dish Casseroles You’ll Love - May 10, 2017