Today is Day 7 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the seventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…these Quick and Easy Shortbread Cookies from Gourmac! INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups flour
Mix all ingredients together until they become a smooth dough. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Dip a cookie stamp into powdered sugar or flour and then press the stamp into a ball of dough. Repeat for each ball. Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Gourmac is the gourmet division of Hutzler Manufacturing, which has been making cookie cutters since 1902. Hutzler continues to innovate that original cookie cutter through its Gourmac brand. Don’t simply make cookies in basic shapes; with this Santa’s Kitchen Cookie Stamp Set your kids can press designs right into their favorite cookies. Make a new tradition at Christmas time and use cookie stamps for your holiday treats.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite Christmas cookie recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 21, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 20, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 5 chances to win!
Congrats to Cynthia C.!
You’ve won the Santa’s Kitchen Cookie Stamp Set from Gourmac! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016