Today is Day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
Bubble Up Pizza Casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 box Dei Fratelli Truly Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1.5 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped (optional)
Enter to win a Holiday Survival Gift Pack with Dei Fratelli Tomatoes and coupons for Graeter’s Ice Cream and Tandoor Chef from Graeter’s Ice Cream, Dei Fratelli, and Tandoor Chef. Stock up your pantry with these delicious staple foods and frozen treats.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What are three essential foods for your pantry?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 16, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 15, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congratulations to Kristina!
You’ve won the Holiday Survival Gift Pack with Dei Fratelli Tomatoes and coupons for Graeter’s Ice Cream and Tandoor Chef. You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Plus, don’t miss your opportunity to win a “sleigh” of prizes!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades - January 19, 2018
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017