One main goal emerges in the kitchen each summer: do not turn the oven on. It’s hot out, and the oven’s smoldering thing that it does really cramps the air conditioner’s style. In fact, it basically undoes the air conditioning. Not cool, oven.
That’s where Grandma’s one pot recipes come in handy. Grab the ingredients, toss ’em in the pan, and boom! Dinner is done, so we can turn this hot thing off now. No residual heat to hang around and make everybody all cranky. As a bonus, we didn’t have to have sandwiches for the third time this week! Good old Grandma, she’s a smart one.
“But my grandma doesn’t have a bunch of one pot recipes!” you are probably saying. Well, lucky for you, we’ve got one pot recipes to spare because our Grandma is SUPER busy. Just kidding, we have a bunch of really amazing easy dinner recipes from all over the internet. We shall be your grandma for today. Take notes, dearie!
For many one pot recipes, it helps to have the right pan. Whether you’re making a main dish or a sauce, using the right size and material can help make your meal a success (not to mention, it makes for easier clean-up.)
In all seriousness, one pot recipes will save you time and money. They’ll keep your kitchen cool, so you should definitely give these easy dinner recipes from RecipeLion.com a try.
Grandma’s One Pot Recipes
- One Pan Unstuffed Bell Peppers
- One Pot Easy Goulash
- Drunken One-Pot Pork Chops
- Lazy Frito Chili Pie
- One Pot Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- One Pot Triple Meat Pizza Casserole
- One Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Easy One Pot Hamburger Helper
- One Pot Cowboy Chicken Dinner
Follow these up with some of Grandma’s old-fashioned desserts!
What’s your favorite one pot meal?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016