Today is Day 5 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the fifth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the Grandma’s Secret Meatball Recipe from Architec!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- To prepare the meatballs, crumble the beef and sprinkle in the breadcrumbs into the Holdbowl.
- Add grated parmesan, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Using clean hands, gently combine ingredients and mix well (do not mash together).
- Use The Baller to form 2 inch meatballs and place on a baking sheet. Tip: Dip The Baller into a cup of clean water in between use.
- Once meatballs are formed, add meatballs to skillet and turn to brown all sides of each meatball.
- Garnish with grated parmesan.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE:
Architec’s HoldBowl is designed for comfort and dexterity. With its no slip base and stretch handle, you will never want to use another bowl again! After you mix your ingredients, create perfect meatballs every time with Architec’s Baller. Every dinner will be picture-perfect and well-portioned with this two inch meatballer.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite Italian recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 20, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 18, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 7 chances to win!
Congratulations to Erica!
You’ve won an Architec Baller and HoldBowl! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Latest posts by AllFreeCopycatRecipes (see all)
- 7 Copycat Game Day Recipes to Make Your Party a Hit - October 19, 2017
- 11 Copycat Recipes Inspired by the Royal Family - October 12, 2017
- 9 KFC Recipe Copycats to Satisfy Your Cravings - September 20, 2017