Today is Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the ninth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Chicken Lo Mein inspired by Harold Import Co. and straight from our test kitchen!
- 1 medium (8-10 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 stalk celery, sliced thinly
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup cocktail peanuts
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Maggi seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Mix the teriyaki sauce, fish sauce, Maggi and the sesame oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and heat through.
Add chicken to the pan, stirring constantly until cooked through and golden in color. Add the celery, onion, garlic and bell pepper, stirring until celery turns bright green.
Add the cooked spaghetti and the teriyaki mixture, tossing so the spaghetti is well coated.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Harold Import Co. is all about high-quality products for your kitchen at affordable prices. With the goal of bringing cooking supplies and tools to your kitchen, this family-run business has been in operation for over 50 years. This great wok pan will allow you to make so many delicious Asian cuisines.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite Chinese dish?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 25, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 22, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 3 chances to win!
Congrats to Bonnie F.!
You’ve won the Helen Chen’s 14” Wok Set from Harold Import Co.! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion Launches Free Test Kitchen Newsletter! - March 20, 2018
- 11 Mason Jar Recipes for Spring - March 5, 2018
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Appears at the Lake Forest Book Store - February 5, 2018