To me, nothing says “summer” like fresh strawberries. When I was growing up, we had a small strawberry patch attached to the garden in my backyard. I remember my siblings and I impatiently waiting for the first bright red berries of the season to emerge. Sometimes we would convince our parents to let us dip them in chocolate or make strawberry shortcake, but usually, we just ate them straight from the garden. We’d have sticky chins and fingers, but hey, at least we were eating fruit!
These recipes are just a few of my favorite strawberry recipes. This collection covers every meal from breakfast through dessert and everything in-between. Head over to your favorite farmer’s market or grocery store to pick up a pint of strawberries (or more!), because you’ll want to make all of these recipes ASAP.
Healthy Strawberry Recipes for Summer
- Strawberry Rhubarb French Toast Bake– This easy French toast bake is just healthy enough to be considered breakfast, even though it tastes like dessert.
- Strawberry Chocolate Baked Oatmeal-Is there a more amazing combination than chocolate and strawberry? I think not.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats-This is definitely one of the best weekday breakfast recipes I’ve ever seen.
- Strawberry Banana Bread-A classic sweet bread gets an even sweeter twist!
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Lemonade-You’ll never touch the powdered stuff again after trying this refreshing lemonade.
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie-Strawberry-Kiwi will forever be my favorite flavor combination.
- Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie– You’ll feel like you’re on an island when you taste this tropical smoothie.
- Strawberry Salad with Gorgonzola, Walnuts, and Mint-This salad is perfect for a refreshing twist on lunch.
- Strawberry Almond Shrimp Salad-Sweet, crunchy, and savory, this salad is perfect for a light dinner on hot summer days.
- Healthy Strawberry Crisp Recipe-Move over apple crisp, there’s a new favorite fruit crisp in town.
- 3-Ingredient Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt-This is the ultimate guilt-free indulgence.
- Crunchy Strawberry Pretzel Fluff-Strawberries AND pretzels? Sounds like my kind of dessert!
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifles-I couldn’t not include a strawberry shortcake recipe in this list! This trifle version is also gluten free.
What is your favorite thing to make with strawberries? Tell us in the comments!
Latest posts by FaveHealthyRecipes (see all)
- 10 Healthy Dump Dinners For Lazy People Who Want to Be Skinny - March 22, 2017
- Not-Your-Mama’s Eggplant Parmesan Recipe - March 3, 2017
- Post-Workout Healthy Recipes for the New Year - January 9, 2017