This New Year’s Eve instead of heading out and spending loads of money, host a five star party. I love to have people over for appetizers and cocktails. You can easily do this stress-free and on a budget. Here at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we know how to throw a celebrity-worthy soiree. We collected recipes and crafts to get your home ready for the big bash. Make sure you check out our bonus giveaway at the bottom of the page!
Host a Spectacular New Year’s Eve Party!
Party Ready New Year’s Eve Appetizer Recipes
Finger foods and appetizers are the best recipes to serve at a party. They can be prepared ahead of time and you won’t have to worry about everything being ready at the same time. With these recipes, people will think you hired a caterer.
- Bacon-wrapped Lil’ Smokies from Favorite Family Recipes – To be honest, we are a fan of anything wrapped in bacon, but these lil’ smokies make for the perfect bite.
- Copycat Joe’s Crab Shack Popcorn Shrimp – Everyone will go wild for this crunchy shrimp recipe.
- Stuffed Baby Bella Mushrooms from Sandra’s Easy Cooking – Adorable and tasty!
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Copycat – Recipes for homemade dip are easy and will please all your guests.
Smashing New Year’s Eve Cocktail Recipes
New Year’s Eve is one of the few holidays synonymous with drinking fancy cocktails. Champagne is a must, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spruce up your champagne or serve other fun drink recipes.
- Pomegranate Champagne from Real House Moms – This champagne cocktail recipe is the perfect addition to the bar. It is fruit, colorful, and the “sweetest” way to ring in the New Year.
- Homemade Sparkling Grape Juice – Okay, we know this isn’t a cocktail, but it is good to have something on hand for the kiddos and those who don’t drink alcohol. This is an impressive, yet easy mock-tail recipe.
- Poinsettia Cocktail from Andrea Meyers- This is truly a perfect drink recipe for the season.
- 18 Drink Recipes Perfect for the Holiday Season – For more great drink ideas, check out our full collection!
Divine New Year’s Eve Dessert Recipes
You must ring in the New Year with some decadent desserts. Luckily, these dessert recipes only look difficult to make.
- 4-Ingredient Oreo Truffles – These delightful chocolate balls are the perfect bite of heaven.
- Clock Countdown Cookies from Cheryl Style – Festive and scrumptious!
- Andes Fudge Chocolate and Mint Dream Bars – These dessert bars are definitely dreamy…
- Prosecco Cupcakes from Kailley’s Kitchen – Who says prosecco is only for drinking?
Get Your Home Ready for the Party
There are so many easy and fun ways to get your home ready for a big New Year’s Eve bash. Here are just a few cute ways to add spark to the party.
- Balloon Countdown from My Dream Sample Box – This a super easy way to add a little flair to the party.
- New Year’s Eve Centerpiece – A stunning display that can be made in just a few minutes.
- New Year’s Eve DIY Ball Drop from Anna Kay Home – Forget NYC, you can make your own epic ball drop!
- New Year’s Memory Jar – This keepsake will get people reminiscing.
Bonus: Win a GEFU Spiral Cutter
Make all your dishes worthy of a fancy restaurant with this GEFU Spiral Cutter. Garnish your plates with delicate strands of carrots and cucumbers with no effort required. This month at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we are giving away (1) GEFU Spiral Cutter to (1) lucky winner! You have until December 29th at midnight to enter here.
What’s Your Favorite Way to Ring in the New Year?
Latest posts by AllFreeCopycatRecipes (see all)
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes You’ll Never Want to Lose - April 29, 2015
- Celebrate ‘Insurgent’ with the Best Recipes for Chicago Food - March 16, 2015
- Homemade Shamrock Shake Recipe: Your Favorite Copycat Drink - March 9, 2015