Sometimes you really just don’t have the time to make dinner, actually probably more than sometimes. Now there are a lot of recipes out there that you can cook quickly, true, but is it also something unique, budget friendly and guaranteed to please? Maybe, maybe not, either way I’ve found a recipe I think will be all of those things for you.
This Ravioli Taco Bake combines two things I never thought of putting together, tacos and ravioli. It turns out they’re a fabulous combo! It’s easy to prep, easy to cook and even easier to eat. You could totally pair this with a little salad or chips and salsa. The kids will love it and I’m pretty positive the husbands/boyfriends, and even the mailman will too. 😉
A special thanks to Gooseberry Patch for providing us with this recipe from From 101 Autumn Recipes cookbook. Try your hand at making this yummy dinner tonight:
Ravioli Taco Bake
Provided by: Gooseberry Patch
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1-1/4 (ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cups water
- 40 (ounce) can meat-filled ravioli with sauce
- 8 (ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Optional: sliced black olives
Sarah’s suggested add-ons to complete the meal:
- tortilla chips
- chopped lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place ravioli in a lightly greased 13″x9″ baking pan; spoon beef mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly (bake 5 mins longer if not bubbly enough).
- If desired, sprinkle with olives before serving
Serve with a small side salad of tomatoes, salsa and lettuce and/or chips. Voila! Easy dinner.
If you like this dish I suggest checking out another Gooseberry Patch supplied recipe, Hamburger Crunch. If you can believe it, this one’s even easier and faster.
Have a great weekend my fellow foodies!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Have a Ball! Oreo Balls, Meatballs, and More Ball-Shaped Food - May 4, 2015
- 6 Ways to Help Potluck Paranoia - April 28, 2015
- Super Simple Lemon Bundt Cake - April 27, 2015