Editor’s Note: Last Day to VOTE! There is still time to get those great recipes in to be entered in this contest! And even if you don’t have a recipe to share, please go to the bottom and VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE by â€œlikingâ€ the recipe you think is the best! Thanks.
Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop! Thanks to everyone who entered last month’s hop with Holiday Dessert Recipes, it was great to see so many delicious holiday recipes. If you have a great recipe we would love to share it in this month’s blog hop!
This month’s blog hop theme is Favorite Comfort Food Recipes.
It’s the time of year where for many of us the weather is colder, often snowy or just plain not great. So that has many of us reaching for good old fashioned comfort foods. Plus it’s the height of cold and flu season, and we all know how much comfort food makes us feel better! So this month we’d love to hear what your favorite Comfort Food Recipes are. Are you a creamy potato soup kind of person? Or maybe you’re a chicken and dumplings, fried chicken and mashed potatoes or cheesy casserole kind of a person. Whether your favorite is savory or sweet we’d love for you to share it.
How It Works
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any Comfort Food recipe or link to one that is already posted on your blog. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product, it’s up to you!
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
- One link per person please, due to our new Giveaway feature, which is explained below.
- Blog Hop will close to entries and voting on January 26, 2012 at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the RecipeLion Blog on January 27th, 2012. Contest is open to US and Canada only.
We will be rewarding the recipe with the most votes their own Wilton 12 cavity Mini Doughnut Pan. Now make your own tasty doughnuts at home easily!
Every blogger is allowed one link to their favorite Comfort Food recipe and readers of the blog can now play along by voting for their favorite one (just hit like!). So be sure to tell your friends, family, followers, and fans to vote for you. Voting and submissions end January 26th at midnight CST. Contest open to US and Canada only!
Don’t wait, get your recipes in early and let everyone know you are featured on the RecipeLion Blog Hop! Tell your friends and family, post about it on Twitter or Facebook, or blog about it.
Please be sure to cast your vote and help us pick a winner!
**Don’t have a recipe for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Appears at the Lake Forest Book Store - February 5, 2018
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades - January 19, 2018
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017