Welcome to our RecipeLion Summer Potluck Recipes Blog Hop! What delicious summertime eats and treats are you cooking up this month? Show us your latest and greatest warm weather recipes, or make something new and write it up just to celebrate the season!
From June 16th through June 18th, you’ll have the chance to post your latest summer potluck recipes in this very post. On June 19th, voting will begin and readers will have a chance to pick their favorite recipe. The person whose recipe receives the most votes will also receive an amazing Epicurean Cutting Board!
You have until Wednesday June 18th at 11:59 PM to add your recipe to the list below. Voting will begin on June 19th and end on June 21st at 11:59 PM. The winner will also be announced on June 23rd on both RecipeChatter.com and Facebook.
How to Participate:
- Create or find a blog post on your own site that showcases your summer potluck recipe. In the post, you can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished dish.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Add your link” at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button from below and paste it into your blog post. Also, link it to this Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeChatter!
Remember, the link list will open on June 15th at 8 AM and close at 11:59 PM on June 18th, at which point no new links can be entered. Voting will begin June 19th and end June 21st at 11:59 PM.
**Don’t have a recipe for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Tell us you want to be added to our Blogger List and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!
Summer Potluck Blog Hop
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry Appears at the Lake Forest Book Store - February 5, 2018
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades - January 19, 2018
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017