Today is Day 4 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the fourth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the Just Like Pioneer Woman’s Meatloaf Recipe!
- 6 slices white sandwich bread, including crusts
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8-10 slices of thin-cut bacon
- 1 cup catsup (ketchup is fine)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- A few drops Tabasco hot sauce, to taste
Enter to win a ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Cooking Thermometer and Super-Fast Thermapen. Ensure that your food is never undercooked with these tools. Wide screens and large numbers keep reading your temperatures easy. The Cooking Thermometer allows you to set an alert and step away from your dish, and the Thermapen gives you a temperature reading in just three seconds.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite Christmas dinner recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 20, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 17, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 8 chances to win!
Congratulations to LL!
You’ve won a ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Cooking Thermometer and Super-Fast Thermapen! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 12 of our Best Anytime Soup Recipes free eCookbook - October 12, 2016
- Welcome Fall With These 10 Best Apple Desserts - September 19, 2016
- 23 Classic Diner Recipes - September 9, 2016